Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sale-a-bration is coming!!!! Watch it Wednesday!

I absolutely love Sale-a-bration!  It's my very favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year!
I thought it necessary to do a little video about Sale-a-bration because I know it's easy to forget the perks during sale-a-bration.
There are three ways to enjoy sale-a-bration and to maximize the perks, I would recommend doing all three:
SHOP: Every $60 you spend you get a free sale-a-bration item
HOST: Every party you host that is $330 or more, you get and extra $35 hostess benefits
JOIN: Purchase the starter kit and get a free project kit added on! (or choose two free sale-a-bration items)

Here's this week's Watch it Wednesday Video.  Below I've posted a card that we'll be making at Stamp Camp using the cute Cheerful Critters Stamp Set (the name of this set escaped me in the video)





If you're not coming to stamp camp, don't worry, you can still make this card!  Just contact me to book your own private class!

Get ready!  Sale-a-bration goes live Jan 6!  You can shop on my store and take advantage of the freebies!

Keep watching my blog.  I'll be posting sale-a-bration samples leading up to when sale-a-bration goes live on January 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment