Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last minute Gifts

Just wanted to share some little last minute gifts and cards I've been making.
I learned about these little hot chocolate packets from Team S.T.I.C girl Mindy.  They are so easy to make!

First take a regular letter envelope like this one.  Seal the flap.  Measure the length and determine the middle and cut it with your paper trimmer right in the middle. 


Then decorate both sides with designer series paper.  I used the Trim the Tree paper from the holiday mini catalogue.  (item 135824) (Currently on closeout sale for only $5.09)
Then take our narrow cellophane bags that look like this (item 124134):
Seal the cellophane bag and then cut it in half and fill with mini marshmallows, staple end closed. 
Decorate with ribbon and tag as desired. 
Easy peasy!  A perfect craft for anyone and I made them with the kids to give to their little neighborhood friends. 
Here's a card I made for my mom using the beautiful Gentle Peace stamp set (139523).


And Kevin bought a bracelet for his mom and asked if I could make a box for it.  Super easy with our gift box punch board.


Which brings me to this week's watch it Wednesday video.  Learn how to make boxes using the Gift box punch board (item 135863).



Feel free to browse my online store anytime!  
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment