Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lovely Shadow Stamping

I love my monthly technique class (1st monday of the month)  because it stretches me to do more than the ordinary.  Someone had asked to learn about the stamp a ma jig so I came up with this card to showcase the stamp a ma jig but it showed so much more.
Here's the techniques we used on this card:
shadow stamping, heat embossing, masking, sponging and tearing.

Here's a close up of the shadow stamping effect.  I also used the gorgeous grunge stamp set to stamp some subtle snow.

I hope you will come out to technique class soon and consider joining club so you can get exclusive club member perks! 

The sentiment comes from the Good Greetings set.  It's an exclusive set you can get just for hosting a qualifying party in October or placing a minimum order amount.  Last couple weeks on this cute greetings set!

Here's a video on making this card.  It bugs me that the video is a tad blurry.  I had a hard time with the camera today.  Sorry.  I'm learning!  



Here's the supply list.  Click on an image to take you to my online store!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Shadow masking is a great source for image editing, some cases we can’t think our image perfect without shadow making .

    ReplyDelete