Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up! is Easy!

Have I mentioned that I am IN LOVE with the Project Life by Stampin' Up! products?  It took me a little while to play and feel comfortable.  It's not that it's complicated.  In fact what tripped me up was that the system was so stinkin' easy that I thought I must be missing something.
Do you have a desire to get your pictures in an album so that you can enjoy the memories for years to come but you don't have any desire or time to scrapbook or fuss with paper layouts?
Project Life by Stampin' Up! is for you!  It's for me!  It's for anyone with pictures.
I am so HAPPY that it's so easy!
Please invite me to come and do an album in an evening class with you and your friends.  You won't believe how easy it is and you'll have the satisfaction of putting those pictures somewhere other than a shoebox or stuck on your computer.  The cost is just $40 and includes your choice of card collection.
Here are the card collections to choose from.  Just click on the pictures to take you to my online store and you can see the images closer.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment