Saturday, October 11, 2014

Thankful today and everyday!

Love that thanksgiving weekend is a reason to slow down and reflect on the blessings in life.
To be honest, I love to do that regularly, not just once a year.  It's rejuvenating to count our blessings so to speak.
One of the biggest blessings in my life is my family.  They bring so much growth and love in my life.  We enjoyed a fun thanksgiving dinner today with my brother and his family.  We even got a chance to take the kids to the park.  The colours on the tree were stunning.



Yesterday I had the opportunity to do a segment on Rogers Daytime.  Preparing for the segment gave me an opportunity to play with the Gratitude for Days Kit.  I saw it in the catalogue and thought it was a neat idea but it was totally different and enlightening playing and putting the kit together.  It's an easy kit and I love the idea that I can have my family journal their thankful thoughts. I don't care that thanksgiving is almost over.  We can still journal a thankful thought or experience everyday. As I said, thankfulness should not be reserved just for thanksgiving weekend!
Here's the link to watch the tv segment.  Hope it inspires you to do some crafting! Why not make something that means something?
Here's a close up of some of the items I had on display for the TV segment.

Gratitude for Days Simply Created Kit, stamped with the Gratitude for Days stamp set.



The tag is the Merry Everything Stamp set with the co-ordinating note tag punch.

A candle that I decorated with the For All Things Stamp set.

A pretty card that I CASE'd from my friend and fellow demonstrator Lisa Curcio.
It involves the "kissing" technique.  We made it at our last club/technique class night. 


Inspired?  Shop now on my online store.  Click on any of the images below to take you right to my store! 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment