Saturday, November 19, 2011

Scrappin' weekend


Last weekend I was away with a girlfriend scrapbooking all weekend.  It was great!  I got pretty caught up on the family memories.  For me, scrapbooking is a necessity that I do for my family.  All the pictures we take NEED to be in an album for us to look at and enjoy so we can remember all the treasured times we experience together.  I'm worried if I don't scrapbook, all we'll remember is that mom looks really cranky every morning when she's trying to get everyone off to school.
Here's a couple of my favorites:
This one uses the hostess exclusive cheerful treat DSP. 

This one uses the brights paper stack.  So fast and easy.

The pennant builder punch and co-ordinating stamp set is so fun!  If you want to start working on your family memories, make sure you come out to my memories matter class which is on November 25th this month and will then be on the last Thursday of every month.  I'd love to see you and help you preserve your family memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment