Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Texas, here I come!

The best part of today was that I registered myself for the Stampin' Up! leadership conference in San Antonio Texas.  Some of you may recall my first time experience at Leadership last January in Nashville. (if you don't check out my old blog posts from January 12-14, 2011) I met some fabulous new friends from Missouri (sp?) there so I know this year's experience will be so much fun because it will be like a reunion. 
Actually, seeing them at convention this past July was already a reunion but I am really looking forward to the more intimate, less crazy environment of leadership.  My Missouri friends said I could room with them too so I will be saving money this time around.  Plus, Stampin' Up! changed their rewards/career plan in a beneficial way so now my conference fee is free AND I"m flying using air miles.  I love a great deal!
I am currently basking in the excitement of another upcoming Stampin' Up! event and already wondering what kind of swaps I will do...I am so excited I had to share it. 
I had great fun at my stamp a stack last night and wish I had time to upload some pics of the cards we did but there's no time.  I have about a million occupational therapy reports to write so I must go but here's a picture of me and my Missouri friends, Heather and Nancy when we met up at Convention.

Arrgghhh, I have to finish my convention scrapbook before I wind up with another truck load of pictures from leadership.  Later this week I'll show you all some pictures from the digital scrapbook of convention that I've been working on.
It's fun having long distance friends.  I hope you all take time to connect with friends that you don't get to see or talk to often.  Friends always bring unexpected blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment