Monday, April 18, 2011

Get it while you can!


Here's my plug! Get the paisley petals dsp and four frames stamp set now while it's here. It's only here for April and then we won't see it again until the new catalogue in July. As a secret, I "think" that the dsp in the new catalogue will be slightly higher priced so buy it now. Just e-mail me your order. To qualify to purchase the four frames stamp set and/or paisley petals paper, just have a minimum order of $25.

Here's a couple of fast and easy cards you can make with the stamp set and paper. The colours in the dsp really pop out when you matte it was the co-ordinating cardstock. The base cardstock is river rock. The blue I'm using is baja breeze and the deep red is cherry cobbler. I left the frame empty for now so I can put in whatever teeny tiny wish when the occasion calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment