Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tantalizing


I got my box of pre-ordered summer mini products last week. Can you believe I haven't had time to play with all my new things yet? I tried really hard to finish work early today so I could play stamps before I had to pick up the kids from the babysitter.


I'm preparing a mini stamp a stack for my Team S.T.I.C girls. I thought they would enjoy getting their hands on new product and who is not going to enjoy a five card stamp a stack?!



I don't know if this will be one of the cards we do...if I have time I will play more with this set. I am happy with how it turned out. Once again the markers are my first and fastest choice for adding colour.



What is that green thing at the bottom you ask? That is the sentiment heat embossed in wild wasabi embossing powder! Yes, coloured embossing powder is coming in the summer mini!


Here's a close up of the stamped and coloured image.



If getting a taste of what is going to be available in the summer mini is tantalizing, then you must come to my summer mini party on May 1st at 2:00. Please RSVP so I can have the correct amount of supplies.


If you think it's cool that I get to play with new products before they are released and you like the idea of buying stamping products at a discount, then check out this video and consider joining my team. I'd love to have you at my next team stamp a stack!

No comments:

Post a Comment