Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cute bunnies

I can't believe Easter is coming up next week. I know that our church will be hopping next week because we always have a free Easter fun fair for the community. I requested not to help out at the craft booth this year. (sometimes a girl has to experience other things!) So, if you've got little ones and want to do something fun, come and drop by! I'm going to be helping out with the toddler egg hunt so make sure to say hi!

Here's some funEaster cards to inspire you to create something cute. Once again no stamping...just lots of punching. Punches are such a great investment because they are so versatile. You can use them to create punch art as I've done here but you can also use them to punch out stamped images.

This card was CASE'd from a swap I received at leadership from Michelle Deslandes. The dsp is the new sneak peek product on promotion this month: paisley petals.


The eyes and nose are from the owl punch.



When I made this card below, Nathaniel loved it. He carried it around the house for a little while. He told me: "I can't take my eyes off it!" (Although I believe he thinks it's a cat, not a bunny)



The scallop circle body is the scallop circle #2 die for the big shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment