Saturday, November 19, 2022

Santa Claus is Coming!

I love this card I created on my live video this past Tuesday! 

It makes me giggle. 


It's like those penguins are running to greet Santa with their little flippers up in the air. 
The background is easily created just by cutting the Designer series paper
Check out all the awesome designs in the paper. 

Enjoy the video replay as I create the card HERE




I love creating cards for you each week. 
Remember, you can create cards too!  
All online orders (min. $60) will get the next month's precut card packs with envelopes as a thank you for your online order. 
So place your order this month to get next month's cards! 




Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions on what or how to order. 
Thank you so much for enjoying stamping with me! 


Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            November focus: Santa's Express Suite











You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment