Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Birthday Cards for Bluefields

Hello my friends!  

Have I ever told you how much I love my job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? 

I love that I can sit down and play with pretty papers and create beautiful things that I can use to encourage and bless others! 

I love that I can gather women together online or in person to connect, unwind, and create. 

I love that I can use my business to find ways to raise money for meaningful causes. 

I hope you'll join me for this fundraiser supporting the service team heading to Bluefields, Nicaragua. 

Some of you may remember that my husband has been going with the team to Nicaragua for the past many years.  (He's gone so many times I've lost track!) He's always been moved by the profound needs there and is eager to go and help out where he can. 

Due to the pandemic the team hasn't gone in a couple years but they plan to head down again this March break. 

Fundraising is a part of the team's preparations due to the expenses but also because they want to use the funds to invest in the people and the community there. 

I figured we can all use birthday cards and we can all use gifts at this time of year so why not do both while making a difference! 

My goal is to sell 40 kits so I can raise $400.  I hope you can join me! 

Here's all the details: 

  • Create 8 birthday cards using the Light the Candles Kit PLUS 2 bonus cards designed by me for a total of 10 birthday cards! 
  • Register early please but by Dec. 1st at the latest 
  • Cost: $38 includes a donation to the service work (add $10 for shipping) 
  • Join the zoom class on Dec. 17th 9am to socialize and learn tips for creating the cards
  • Or make the cards on your own time with the instructions provided
  • Makes a perfect holiday gift!!! 
  • substitutions may occur depending on supply (register early!)



Spread the word! 
Invite a friend and enjoy the virtual class together! Anyone across Canada can particiate! 

Register ASAP but by Dec. 1st at the latest. Register HERE

Thanks for joining with me to make a difference and support service work in Bluefields Nicaragua! 


Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            November focus: Santa's Express Suite











You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment