Friday, October 21, 2022

It just gets better

It's too good an offer to not give a whole blog post to this opportunity! 

I feel like I'm not doing my job if I don't SHARE this! 

There's no better time to join the fun of the Stampin' Up! Family! 

Choose $206 worth of product but pay only $135 no shipping (and no tax in most provinces)

I

Get Loads of product for an amazing price but it gets even better! 

You can choose whatever product you want for your starter kit
EVEN NOT YET RELEASED PRODUCT LIKE THE FITTING FLORETS SUITE!

Did I mention...FREE shipping! (and NO TAX in most provinces)



But it gets EVEN BETTER! 
Join one of the most dynamic teams in Canada and receive additional perks exclusive to my Team S.T.I.C stampers! Participate as much or as little as you wish!  
  • monthly stamping nights (online).  Yes!  We have active team members all across Canada! 
  • exclusive events
  • monthly tutorials
  • fun creative challenges
  • prizes
  • exclusive facebook group
  • incentives
  • business training if you wish
  • ...and more! 

PLUS...You get a minimum 20% discount on all future purchases up until April 2023 (and beyond if you choose). 

No! You don't have to sell or run classes! (you can if you want the fun or extra side $$)
Do it for the savings, or the earnings or the fun community!  (or be like me and enjoy all of the above!) 

Learn more HERE

Hurry!  This offer ends October 31st!  CUSTOMIZE YOUR STARTER KIT NOW! 

I would love to have you join the fun of my Team STIC Stampers! 







Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            October Focus: Sweetest Christmas Bundle











You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment