Thursday, October 20, 2022

A little halloween treat

Hi Friends! 

I just wanted to drop in to quickly share a little Halloween treat packet I made a while back. 

This was a little treat I created as part of a stampin' social party pack.  

(Yes!  I love to make little party packs for all your guests when you host a Stampin' social)


The Peekaboo Treat bags are an easily overlooked gem in the annual catalogue. 
You get 10 in a package, half white and half kraft.  
They are food safe and so cute and easy to decorate. 

For this Halloween themed treat I used the Bewitching Bundle and the Cottage Wreath Bundle
I'll put the fully supply list below.  Just click on any of the supply images to take you to my online store



Of course a little glitter add extra glamour to the project! 
Hello Glitter Washi Tape! 

Thanks for dropping in!  I hope this project inspires you to create some fun treat packets too! 


There's no better time to join the fun of the Stampin' Up! Family! 

October 4th to October 31st, you get more value when you get the starter kit! 

Choose $206 worth of product, pay only $135 (no shipping...and no tax in many provinces)

Start choosing your product and join my Team S.T.I.C. Stampers HERE








Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            October Focus: Sweetest Christmas Bundle











You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment