Thursday, August 4, 2022

Make a Difference with this Kit

Can you remember the last time you stamped a stack of cards? 

Since I've been here in Quebec, I've stamped quite a few cards even though I've been busy with school and even though I don't have my usual craft space! 

I took the opportunity this past Tuesday in my Tuesday @ 2 live video to show you how I approach using a kit to create a stack of cards! 


This Nourish and Flourish kit is such a hidden gem in the holiday catalogue.  It's right at the beginning of the catalogue. What's super cool about this kit is that $4 of every kit sold will be donated to an organization that works to end food insecurity. 

A beautiful lunch sac is also included with this kit 
I found the sac very useful for me here in Chicoutimi since I had to make my lunch everyday

I'm sure I had the most beautiful lunch sac out of all the students! LOL

You can watch the replay of how I create the cards in the kit HERE
I share a few tips of how to make it more efficient to create a bunch of cards at one time. 


You can purchase this pretty kit for yourself or as a gift HERE

Remember to add on an adhesive or take your pick tool to help you bump up to the magic $60 threshold to get your free saleabration gift! 

Thanks for dropping in! 


August is the last month to take advantage of the great Saleabration promotion!

Read the details HERE and don't miss out! 





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            August Focus: Saleabration Product Variety












You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment