Saturday, July 30, 2022

A Holiday Catalogue Paper Share

Okay!  I'm ready to take orders for a July-December Mini Catalogue Paper Share
I know the catalogue has been live for a month now but I couldn't do it earlier because I didn't want to saddle Kevin (hubby) with the responsibility of cutting mounds of paper. 

There are so many beautiful designer papers in the new catalogue.  How can you enjoy them all without breaking the bank? 
Enjoy my paper share! 

Let me help you out by givi8ng you a sampling of the new designer paper packs.  You'll get to enjoy all the papers at a fraction of the cost of buying a whole pack of each one. 




Here's how my paper share will work. 

All papers will be 6"X6" in size and you will receive at least 2 samples of each design from 11 different and new paper packs! (since our papers are double sided you need to have the opportunity to experience both sides right?) 
Also, I'll throw in 12 sheets of bonus free paper from my retired stash.

That's a total of 150 sheets of beautiful paper for you to enjoy! 

Participating in this paper share is easy!  It's $77 for everything listed and you will be able to pick up your share from me by early September.  Live long distance?  No problem!  Anyone in Canada can participate in my paper share.  Just tack on $20 for shipping direct to your door. 

Once you register for your paper share, I will send you an invoice which you can pay by credit card or you can send me a money transfer. 

You must pay for your share by Sept. 1st

Register HERE

12 Sheets Black and White 
12 sheets Boughs of Holly
12 Sheets Sweetest Christmas
12 Sheets Santa Express
12 Sheets Painted Christmas
12 sheets Lights Aglow
12 Sheets Storybook Gnomes
12 sheets Rustic Harvest
24 Sheets of Gingham Cottage
12 Sheets Splendid Day
6 Sheets Snowflake Specialty Vellum 
12 Bonus surprise sheets from a previous catalogue.

Register for the paper share HERE


Thanks for dropping in! 


Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            July Focus: He's the Man/Brewed for You Suite












You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment