Monday, March 1, 2021

Butterfly Bouquet Blog Hop


Hello friends!  I'm excited today to be hopping with other members of the Bertucci training program.  I've had the privilege of being a speaker in Kylie's training group for a number of years now.  I love to share my journey with others and it's fun to be a part of her training group experiences! 

My name is Genevieve Ko and welcome to my blog.  You may have hopped here from another blog or you may be starting here.  Whatever the case, make sure you check the blog hop list below and visit all the blogs because you're sure to get loads of inspiration using the brand new Butterfly Bouquet products. 

You can check out the exclusive and early release Butterfly bouquet products here in this flyer. 
I had so much fun making this card.  I had a really busy weekend so I couldn't wait to sit down today and just play!!! 

Here's what was born! 
I used our beautiful new blending brushes to sponge some Pacific point ink onto our basic white cardstock.  I then stamped the image using versamark and applied white embossing powder to give a dramatic yet innocent look. 


My final flourish with this card was to add some fine shimmer to the card using some white shimmer paint mixed with alcohol in our spritzer.  As a lovely side effect, it left some watermarks on the card and I loved that side effect as it gave some extra interest to the sponged background. 




I hope this card inspires you to nab the butterfly brilliance products that go on sale starting March 2nd. 
Thanks so much for dropping in!  I'll paste the supply list below. 
Enjoy hopping to the other blogs. 



Ordering Special:
Place an order $100 or more and receive the March Global Creative Tutorial Bundle  absolutely free. 
(You can also purchase the tutorial bundle if you wish)



 





Payment

Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order










Product List

11 comments:

  1. Striking card Genevieve! I love the watermarks too! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!. The white embossing, almost looks etched. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't emboss often but when I do, I love it! Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  3. Lovely card -striking colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Genevieve! I love the embossed butterflies - and your background is perfectly colored. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete