Friday, August 28, 2020

A pocket card

Did you catch my Tuesday @ 2 video?  I had fun showing this fun pocket style card.  I think it could also work as as gift card holder too! 

Some of you may have seen this projects at the Demonstrator stamp n share event earlier this month but it was such a winner that I wanted to show it again on Tuesday @ 2. 

All month this month, I've been showing projects using the Warm Hugs Stamp Set. 


Here was Tuesday's project:  (supply list below)



And here's a close up of the sparkly and fun Glitter Star Ornaments

In case you missed it, here's the replay of the video so you can enjoy making these pocket cards as well! 


Thanks for dropping in!  the supply list is below.



Don't forget about my August shopping special: Get a free package of stampin' dimensionals with your order of $60 or more.  Contact me or shop online



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment