Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Today is the day!

Happy First Day of the New Stampin' Up! annual catalogue day!

😛

What can I say?  It's an exciting day!

Anyone who requested a catalogue when I put the call out in April should have received their book from Stampin' Up!  by now. If you haven't, you can view it online HERE
but let me know and I can follow up with Stampin' Up! to get your hard copy.

It's a beauty!!!


Check out this fun video that showcases a few of the suites and products that can be purchased starting today! 




You can shop simply by going to my online store

Or of course you can contact me by email or phone and I'm happy to help you as well! 

Why would you want to shop today, on the very first day? 
It's because if you shop today then you still get in for my Last Chance First Glance Facebook party perks! 

Did you know any orders as a part of this online party will be entered to win the Perfectly Framed Stamp Set? 
Plus, for every $50 in orders, you'll receive a mystery gift! 
Plus, you get equal value on your order FREE from my BOGO Freebie list!




In case you missed the launch of the online party last week on Tuesday, you can watch the replay HERE




Hope all this info gets you in the mood to create with some new, beautiful stamping products!
Keep following my blog because you'll be seeing some gorgeous ideas on how to use the product!

Here's one card we are making as part of the "socially safe stamp camp"


Hello new in color "Magenta Madness"
I'll paste the supply list below. 






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment