Tuesday, March 17, 2020

So fast!

Wow!  Things have changed so quickly since my last blog post on Friday!

New guidelines for my events:
Protocols for each upcoming event will be determined on a case by case basis. 

If there's something I've observed about this pandemic situation is that it is constantly evolving and changing.  As a result,  the decisions I make for my family and my business I need to change and be willing to be flexible too.

Today's announcement is that the March 25th Sweet and Simple class will be cancelled.  Instead, I encourage everyone to join in on the Tuesday March 24th facebook party which will be in my facebook group. 


Those that have registered for the Botanical prints stamp camp that was supposed to run on the same evening will get the full take it to go package.  I will be in touch.

Even though my events may look a little different than usual, please know that I am still open for business!
My online store is up and running as usual.  Now is the time to enjoy crafting so we all don't lose our minds at home as we practice our social distancing skills.


I highly recommend grabbing an all inclusive kit!  I have several past paper pumpkin kits that you can pick up from my porch or if you are local, I am happy to drop off.  They are perfect to do on your own or with family members and children. 

Here's just a sampling of a few that I have that you can purchase right away: 




We'll all get through this together.  I'm here to share stamping happiness in the midst of lots of grim news.

Sorry I've been kind of quiet.  There's been a lot going on and I've had to wrestle with my own rising sense of panic...but I've decided what's best is for me to carry on the best I can with my happy stamping business and focus on my faith and family. 

Thanks for dropping in and for your support.


Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment