Monday, January 13, 2020

Thinking of you


Happy Monday my friends!  I am thinking of you and want to make sure you know that I have something special happening at the end of this month.

My regular monthly Sweet and Simple Class is on January 29th but it's a little special because January is definitely the time of year when we all need a little self-care and a little pick me up to beat the winter blues.

So, it's Sweet and Simple Spa night!


You'll get to make 4 handmade cards and they will be "Thinking of you" theme because there is always someone who can use a little note of encouragement during the blah winter months and they could also be used as sympathy cards...because I never feel like making a sympathy card when I actually need it. 

 Debbie Le-Buffe from Grecian Place Salon in Markham will be there to provide paraffin wax treatment to soothe those dry hands.  The cost for the hand treatment is $15.  If you're a Stampin4fun club member, you get the cost of your hand treatment covered by me! 

I'll prepare a Yogurt parfait bar and we'll enjoy time together stamping, and chatting. 

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we will make


RSVP for Jan. 29th Sweet and Simple Class HERE

**Did you know?**
The Sweet and Simple spa night is one of the classes in my self-care series! 
Take 4 classes in the self-care series and you'll receive a FREE host set of your choice and gift! 



Consider making it a super productive night out and do my Painted Poppies Class on the same evening! 


Wed. Jan. 29th 6:30pm Painted Poppies Class: Come enjoy this great value class where you will make 8 cards (2 of 4 different designs) using the beautiful Painted Poppies stamp set. Make n take supplies included PLUS you get to take the stamp set home.  Cost: $45. Add on the coordinating dies for only $44 more. Can’t come for the class? Take it 2 go! Get the supplies and instructions delivered to you! Same price for local pick up or add $7 shipping RSVP required by Jan. 18th 












Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment