Thursday, January 9, 2020

STIC swaps

Today just flew by! I was able to do some work in the morning but in the afternoon I went to Kevin’s parents home to be a liaison since the home care nurse was coming and then the evening was dinner with my parents and then a drive downtown to take Ethan back to school residence. 

So, I’m so sorry I didn’t get a chance to properly photograph some samples to continue my Salebration streak 
These quick photos I took of our team stic swap cards at our last team meeting will have to do. 
Each month on team stic we have swapping! It’s just another of the team stic perks! 














Paper, embellishments, punches and of course stamps are all part of the saleabration freebie offering! Free with minimum spend but hurry, supplies are limited and salebration ends March 31st
Make sure to check it all out on my online store 
genevieve.stampinup.net just click shop now 
Thanks for dropping in!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment