Saturday, December 28, 2019

Time for another Stampin4fun Paper Share!


There are so many beautiful desiger papers in the new spring catalogue!
What is a girl to do???
Let me help you out by giving you a sampling of the new designer paper packs.
You'll get to enjoy all the papers at a fraction of the cost of buying a whole pack of each one.
Here's how my Stampin4fun paper share will work.
All papers will be 6" X 6" in size and you will receive at least 2 samples of each design from 7 different paper packs! (since our papers are double sided you need to have the opportunity to experience both sides right?)
Participating in this paper share is easy! It's $45 for everything listed below and you will be able to pick up your share from me by January 31st. Live long distance? No problem! Anyone in Canada can participate in my paper share. Just tack on $15 for shipping direct to your door!
Once you register  (paper share for pick up or paper share with shipping) then I will send you an invoice which you can pay by credit card or you can send me an Electronic money transfer.
You must pay for your share by January 18th
That's it!
12 sheets of From my Heart DSP
12 sheets of Parisian Blossom DSP
12 sheets of Peaceful Poppies DSP
12 sheets of Birthday Bonanza DSP
12 sheets of Tropical Oasis DSP
12 Sheets of Country Club DSP
24 Sheets of Best Dressed DSP












Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment