Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Appreciation fun


Just dropping in to share some photos from the customer appreciation yesterday. If you want to, you can play eye spy looking for new product in the photos!
I love this annual event. The only wish I have is that I could clone myself so that I could chat and visit with more people during the afternoon. 
I was proud of myself since I planned the gifts ahead of time so they were all prepared well in advance of the event. ( by well in advance I mean two days before. Lol) 


I couldn’t resist using the new heart shaped tins for baking. They are perfect to fill with brownie mix (well...when I say “I “ it actually means I asked my daughter to bake) 
They turned out great! 


I always like to think of new fun things to do to make my classes and events special. 
This time I thought it would be exciting to hide golden tickets and whoever found the golden tickets would get a special prize. 






It doesn’t matter to me that I have been a demonstrator for over 12 years. I still feel super grateful that people come to stamp with me. Thank you!! 










I hope you will come and stamp with me soon! Check out my events schedule on my website 
genevieve.stampinup.net
The once a year promotion of salebration starts January 3rd! 
Here’s a card we made at the appreciation using one of the free stamp sets you can get simply by placing a $60 order during Saleabration 


Come enjoy saleabration and stamping with me! I would love to see you 








Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment