Sunday, October 13, 2019

I am thankful!

Happy thanksgiving weekend my friends!
It will be a busy weekend for us with two family meals and a family wedding but I am grateful! 
Here’s some photos to share all that has been going on lately: 

I know I’m pretty busy with my little stampin business but I really enjoy working on my french language skills. Kevin has asked me for ages to volunteer at his school in the French immersion class as he thought it would be very fun and educational for me.  I finally decided to just do it every Friday morning. I love it!! (And it’s fun to say hi to kevin if he is around too.  Although he’s often not around because he could be dealing with an issue on the playground etc etc) 


I’m continuing with dropping into French meet up groups. The last time I dropped in I was told we must all take a picture to celebrate Franco ontario day. Did you know there is a day to celebrate Franco ontarians? In fact there is a flag for Franco ontarians! Chouette!!






It’s not a secret that I’ve been missing my oldest son since he moved downtown for school. We do see him here and there as he’s just downtown but still he is on my mind a lot. What’s a mom to do? 
Send a care package of hand stamped treats of course!




Throw in an outing to  the annual Markham Fair and a lovely afternoon tea session with my daughter and my heart is full!







That's just a tiny slice of what's been going on in my life.  There's no question that my life is busy but there's just so many good things to enjoy! Thanks for letting me share!
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment