Friday, July 12, 2019

My Dino Swap


Just thought I would share my swap project that I brought on the incentive trip.  Right up until the final hours of leaving  home I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I knew I wanted to use the new Dino Days stamp set:

The set is so cute!!!
Since I was down to the final hours, I did a treat wrapper that I have shown before but just using the new Dino suite.


It's perfect to hold a tin of mints


I wish I could give you instructions but now they are lost.  I feel quite sure I did a video of this packet in the past but I can't find it right now.  Sorry!
I will post the supply list below though!  Just click  on any of the images to take  you to my online store!

Hope this little treat inspires you to use some new stamps and play!
Thanks for dropping in!



Product List


Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment