Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Best Deal is now Better!

I know when I did my saleabration streak of samples last week I was emphasizing all the free exclusive products you can get just by shopping and spending $60 or $120.

A free gift with every $60 order is definitely something to get excited about.

Want to hear about an even better deal??

During Saleabration, the Stampin' Up! starter kit is on sale!

You can choose $225 worth of product but pay only $135 NO SHIPPING!  There's also NO TAX in most Canadian provinces!

Want the special, exclusive tote that's only available now with the saleabration starter kit? You'll just pay $40 to add it on.  Purchasing the starter kit during saleabration is the only way to get this functional and practical tote!



Let me repeat: $225 worth of product and pay only $135 no tax, no shipping! 
That's a savings of over $140! 
Plus, once you get the kit, you can purchase whatever you want at a 20% discount until at least July 2019!

I could stop right there and that would be enough reason to get the starter kit.  

However I can't stop there because I must talk about my Team S.T.I.C stampers. When you purchase the starter kit from me, you also get exclusive team perks from me

  • Monthly $7 stamping nights with raffle draws, technique demonstrations, and swapping
  • Exclusive Facebook group for friendship and stamping inspiration
  • Business training and support if you wish
  • Creative challenges with prizes
  • monthly tutorials
  • Weekly Team exclusive facebook live videos
  • and more! 

I love my Team S.T.I.C stampers because they inspire me everyday!  They are full of friendship and creativity and so supportive and fun!  Read some team member thoughts on my testimonials page.


Now is the time to take advantage of the starter kit! 

You can do it for the savings, for the earnings, or for the fun community! 

There's absolutely no reason to wait!  The sooner the better! 
There's no strings attached! 




No comments:

Post a Comment