Thursday, December 20, 2018

A Pretty card

It's such a blessing to receive handmade cards at this time of year.

Just thought I would share a card I received from Team S.T.I.C member Judy F. 


Besides the face that it is beautiful, it has a very unique way of opening: 



Isn't that fun?  Here is a photo of how it looks when it it unfolded: 


I will have to measure and try one of these cards myself! 

So many have taken the time to send me a handmade card.  I am so grateful! 

Thank you for dropping in and I hope this card gave you some inspiration! 

Don't forget to check out my online store as there are year-end closeout specials and clearance rack deals!  (The festive farmhouse cardstock used on this card is a retiring item!) 

When things are gone...they are gone!  Shop now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment