Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Stampin4fun Happenings!

Stamp Camp always gets me in gear to get my class calendar in order.  There are always far more ideas in my mind than I can actually get into a class.  It's maddening really. 
Why can't I stamp every day and show people every single idea I've seen, tried, learned? (insert temper tantrum here)
Yes, I guess sleep is important and so is eating and resting and family activities 
There's just so much I want to do and so little time!
Do you know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, sorry I got off track there. 

I'm going to paste my class schedule below. There's a few favourites I really want to highlight but this post would be too long if I did that!   You can RSVP for any of the events by going to my events page on my website. 

So today I will just highlight a cool idea I have been dying to try.

It is a competely online event where I come to you via video conference.  I will send make n take supplies plus a special gift via Canada Post and I will demonstrate the cards via video conference and then for fun we will play Bingo.  I tried it with Team S.T.I.C and it was so fun!!!!
I'm ready to try it with you!  Everyone is welcome to join in!  Register today!
Here's the information:



Tuesday Oct. 30th Say BOO Stampin' Bingo: Online Version.  Enjoy the fun of my Stampin’ Bingo nights from the comfort of your own home! In the mail you’ll receive your bingo card and make n take supplies.  You’ll receive an email with a video conference link so you can join in from wherever you are!  I’ll do stamping demonstrations and we’ll have fun playing bingo.  There will be great Stampin’ Up! prizes too of course! Cost: $35 ($5 each additional bingo board)  RSVP by October 16th.


Okay, here's the rest of my Stampin4fun class schedule pasted below.  Check it out and contact me if you have any questions! 



Monday October 1st 10am or 7pm: Technique Class Come learn some fun techniques for your cards. You’ll make 3 step-up wow projects and learn some new things.  This month we’ll be learning different ways to use background stamps. We usually meet on the first Monday of each month.$25 or FREE with an order (min. $30)  Become a Stampin4fun club member and enjoy this class free along with other perks like free catalogues, free product, stamp camp discount and more!  

Wed.Oct. 24th 7pm: Sweet and Simple Class: Come enjoy this relaxing class where you will make 4 cards. Usually on the last Wednesday of each month.  (changed this month due to Halloween) New and experienced stampers welcome to enjoy this night out. Special Halloween treat for all attendees this month! Cost: $20 or FREE with an order (min.$25) 

Wed. Oct. 24th :6:30pm  Timeless Tidings Project Kit Make 20 beautiful Christmas cards using the Timeless Tidings Kit. I’ll supply the ink and stamps. This kit makes stunning cards and includes gold accented envelopes.  RSVP by October 10thCost:  $38

Tuesday Oct. 30th Say BOO Bingo: Online Version.  Enjoy the fun of my Stampin’ Bingo nights from the comfort of your own home! In the mail you’ll receive your bingo card and make n take supplies.  You’ll receive an email with a video conference link so you can join in from wherever you are!  I’ll do stamping demonstrations and we’ll have fun playing bingo.  There will be great Stampin’ Up! prizes too of course! Cost: $35 ($5 each additional bingo board)  RSVP by October 16th.

Monday Nov. 5th 10am or 7pm: Technique Class Come learn some fun techniques for your cards. You’ll make 3 step-up wow projects and learn some new things.   We usually meet on the first Monday of each month.$25 or FREE with an order (min. $30)  Become a Stampin4fun club member and enjoy this class free along with other perks like free catalogues, free product, stamp camp discount and more! 

Sunday Nov. 18th : Santa’s Workshop Time to craft for Christmas!  Choose 1 or more of the following options: a) Make 20 Christmas cards in two sizes using the cute and colourful Santa’s workshop memories and more card pack $40  b) Make 30 fancy tags using the Sincerely Santa Project Kit $42 c) HOME décor frame with 12 interchangeable themed elements.  Great for your own home or makes a special gift. $40 d) Craft and Chat:bring your own consumables and get your crafting done for the holidays.  Have access to my tools and inspiration.  $25.  choose your time slot: 1pm-3pm or 3:30pm-5:30pm   RSVP by November 5th

Wed. Nov. 28th 7pm: Sweet and Simple Class: Christmas Card Theme Come enjoy this relaxing class where you will make 4 cards. Usually on the last Wednesday of each month.   New and experienced stampers welcome to enjoy this night out.  Cost: $20 or FREE with an order (min.$25) . Double set for just $10 more.

Monday Dec. 3rd  10am or 7pm: Technique Class Come learn some fun techniques for your cards. You’ll make 3 step-up wow projects and learn some new things.   We usually meet on the first Monday of each month.$25 or FREE with an order (min. $30)  Become a Stampin4fun club member and enjoy this class free along with other perks like free catalogues, free product, stamp camp discount and more! 

Jan 02 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM  (Eastern)
It's time for my Annual customer appreciation Event.  This is a free event to anyone who has shopped with me this past year.  Come enjoy some eats and treats and be the first to stamp with the new occasions catalogue and saleabration goodies. 

My buy one get one sale table will be set up! 
I'll have hundreds of dollars of merchandise for sale! 

FREE for customers this past year
$5 for adult guests
Drop in style at my home  RSVP required

Sat. Jan 19th 10am: Stamp Camp The very popular stamp camp is back and will be showcasing all the goodies from the Spring and saleabration catalogues.  $67 registration fee includes goodies bag, supplies to make 10 different cards, lunch stamping demonstrations and more!RSVP early as space is limited. Team S.T.I.C and Stampin4fun club members save $5. 




No comments:

Post a Comment