Monday, September 17, 2018

Another Catalogue, Another Stamp camp!

The stamp camp event is an event to enjoy a new catalogue.  There's stamping demonstrations, 10 different make n takes, inspring displays and more! 

With this great new holiday catalogue there was no shortage of things to enjoy!

I did a demonstration using the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle:


I showed how this stamp set could make a simple and stunning card like this one: 


I used Powder Pink here but this design was originally seen as a swap card I received from my friend Lynsay Mahon. She did the card in Coastal Cabana which was also lovely.  In fact, I was inspired to make the card in a few different colours


I also demonstrated a few fun things that could be done with the die. 

My demonstration was just one of three!  Other demonstrations showcased the Wishing You Well stamp set as well as the galvanized paper. 

There was inspiration all over the room! 



After the demonstrations everyone got right into stamping the 10 different cards.  All kinds of paper, embellishments, stamp sets and more were used so everyone could get a feel of the new goodies! 

There was a lunch break that included some delicious greek food too!  





Hundreds of dollars of prizes were raffled off...



but the best part to me was being in a room full of happy stampers. 

I am so glad to enjoy stamping with all the ladies this past Saturday! 

The next Stamp Camp is January 19th.  We'll be showing off the occasions catalogue and salebration brochure!  You don't want to miss it!  There's only 10 spots left! 

Contact me today!   and don't forget to head to my online store to nab all that's new in the holiday catalogue! 


Thanks for dropping in! 






No comments:

Post a Comment