Monday, September 10, 2018

Sharing Spooky today!

Are you still with me on this streaking journey?  I was just so excited about the new holiday catalogue that I wanted to share some samples daily.

We all know that it's one thing to look at the catalogue and quite another thing to see the products being used in various cards and projects.

I hope you are finding the daily inspiration gets your stampin mojo flowing!

Since halloween will be here before we know it, I thought I would share a halloween themed sample with you.


First of all, if you have been following with the daily inspiration you will see that the Tin Tile embossing folder is a must have.  I think almost every card I have been showcasing has used this folder! 

This swap card I received from Jacynthe G. is no exception! 

I found this card very exceptional for a few reasons. 

1) I loved her use of the ribbon to create the fringe 
2) I love how she used the new galvinized metallic paper, stamped it and then glazed the whole piece with clear embossing powder to make it shine! 

 A lot of work went into this swap card! 

She used the Cauldron Bubble stamp set from the Toil & Trouble Suite



Hope today's blog post inspires you to get creating for halloween! 

Thanks for dropping in!  Don't forget to see the last sample of my 7 day sharing streak tomorrow! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment