Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Day 7 of the 7 day streak!

Whew!  I made it!  I managed to have a blog post each day for seven days!  I hope you enjoyed the daily inspiration.

I hope you got a little taste of the holiday catalogue.  You'll notice that my streak focused on the fall holidays more than Christmas.

I guess that's because OBVIOUSLY we all right away drool over the new Christmas stuff in the catalogue.  I didn't want you to miss out on the other hidden gems.

However for today's inspiration I will share a Christmas card swap I received from Emile P in Quebec.


This cheerful card made me smile as soon as I saw it so I thought I would share it with you.

The designer series paper with the Christmas light bulbs are so fun!


Don't forget that many of our stamp sets including the Making Christmas Bright stamp set are available in French.  

To see the translated sets, just go to my online store and on the index on the left, one of the titles says "translated" . Just click that to see all the options! 

Thanks for joining in with me for my seven day sharing streak!  I'll continue with my blogging but it will be back to my usual maybe 3 times a week routine.  :-)
Don't hesitate to contact me.  I love to connect with you.





Product List

2 comments: