Friday, September 21, 2018

Garden fundraiser Photos

Thank you to everyone who helped to make the Cornell Garden Fundraiser a success!
Altogether we were able to raise $510 for the garden which is wonderful!!!

I am really enjoying my community garden experience! (see my other post about the community garden HERE)
I still don't feel like I know anything about gardening but it is a fun way to learn and I just feel so excited reaping the harvest.

Here's what I gathered today.  I am hoping to learn how to make bruschetta.  Bruschetta is something I often order in restaurants.  It excites me to think that I can make my own with freshly picked tomatoes from the garden! 
I also picked some Brussel sprouts because they are healthy and yummy when roasted.


Here's some photos from the garden fundraiser. Thanks Joyce (my garden team lead for taking some of the photos)  If you're interested in hosting your own stampin' fundraiser or stampin' social, make sure to contact me! 

We started the evening with optional garden tour.  My friend Jan came early to see the garden and she was in awe at the giant sunflowers! 





We then had an introduction and got right to the stamping! There were a range of ladies at the fundraiser. Some were experienced stampers and some were not but I think everyone had a good time! 


Can't have an event without snacks!  These snacks were made with items from the garden!  Homemade salsa and cupcakes topped with some kind of berry/cherry whose name I can not recall.  



Thanks for dropping in today!  Have a wonderful weekend!  





No comments:

Post a Comment