Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Alaska Adventure begins

Another year, another Stampin' Up! incentive trip!  It doesn't matter how many incentive trips I have earned, I look forward to each one with much anticipation and excitement.

This year's trip is an Alaskan Cruise on the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the seas.

The great thing about cruising is being able to see different places while always having a "home base" to eat and sleep.  The bad thing about cruising is the limited access to the internet.  How am I supposed to blog and share all my adventures with you all????

I had hoped to have blog posts scheduled with creative inspiration so you could all at least enjoy that but sadly time escaped me and I didn't get to that item on my to do list.  I'm sorry!  However, I promise I will post whenever I can.

It's important for me to share my adventures with you because it's you...my beautiful and supportive customers and team members...that help make my Stampin' Up! journey so exciting and fun!

This will be the first air trip that my precious trophy (ahem luggage) will take.  I have been too nervous to fly with this luggage before because I love it so much I was afraid it would get lost or broken.  I'm living on the edge.  I've decided that bringing it on a Stampin' Up! incentive trip just seems like the right thing to do.

Maybe all my blog posts will be about the adventures of my luggage! ha ha!
(if  you don't know why my suitcase is so special, read this post about my luggage here)

Here's the beauty getting ready to head to the airport:


I didn't forget that today is Wednesday!  Here's your watch it Wednesday video for today! (I can't promise there will be one next week though!)

How to refresh your Stampin' Write markers! 


Enjoy! 


2 comments: