Friday, July 20, 2018

Some fun ...

It’s great that my husband and two of my children are able to join in this Stampin' Up! incentive trip.  .
The oldest is working hard doing a summer school course. He says he has no desire to see Alaska but I didn’t want him to feel unloved at home so why not make it a little fun for him.
I bought a small gift that was wrapped and hidden in different parts of the house. One for each day we’re gone. 
Each day he had a card he could open that would tell him where to find the gift.
The first day was Felix and norton cookies. 





The gifts ranged from funny to practical. 



Tonight my son texted me and said thanks for the gum and toothpaste lol! 

On our end, we had a busy day trying to tour Seattle since we knew we would be leaving soon. Here’s a few photos that make me smile: 
Everyone excited to begin the adventure


a visit to pike market

A visit to a special starbucks


I'm loving spending time with my family



It's also great to enjoy the time with Team S.T.I.C girls and their family

The husbands at Pike market...

We also stood in a long line to visit the original starbucks.  I think if you zoom in you can see the original starbucks logo.



I wish I had time to post more pictures.
I've visited with Stampin' friends, gone on a walking tour on the history of Seattle, eaten a lot of very delicious food and we haven't even started the official Stampin' Up! portion of the trip yet.  We board the ship today and I'll try to keep in touch as I can!
Make sure to join my Stampin4fun with Gen Facebook group and "like" my Gen Stampin4fun business page! 

Have a great weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment