Thursday, May 10, 2018

Make time to take time for you

I know this is a very late recap from the spring Ladies Retreat Weekend but I figured better late than never!     I understand life.  It's so easy to be busy and easy to get caught up with taking care of work, kids, housework etc etc but then the days fly by and you forget the last time you did something that gives you joy and rest and happiness.
I want women to enjoy little moments of time where there's nothing to worry about.  I believe a little escapism can be recharging and good for the soul.

The Ladies Retreat Weekend is meant to be that kind of weekend.  A weekend to do whatever makes you happy and to provide some sweet, pampering touches.  There is no need to worry about food because meals are delivered right to the ballroom of the hotel and you can leave your crafts out on your table all weekend long.

Here's some photos.  I hope you can join in for the fall retreat which is scheduled for October 12th weekend.  Check out the registration HERE

Here I am ready to hit the road.  The car was super full since I bring all my punches, big shot dies and a whole lot of prizes!


Everyone gets a full bag of crafting goodies valued at over $30 which is waiting for them when they arrive

Once the room is set up, we open the doors to welcome the ladies!

I love how the ladies just make themselves at home.  Slippers, shelving, snacks...it all came out. What I loved most was the conversation and the smiles. 


Many thanks to my helper Melissa who made some extra pretty touches.

The weekend is a place to have fun with friends,
 perhaps participate in a fun game of bingo


(here's the grand prize bingo winner)


Receive pampering gifts such as this homemade lemon body scrub


 Do whatever projects your heart desires...(here's Katelyn doing some sewing)

It truly was a wonderful weekend!  I felt very blessed and hope the ladies did too!!



So that's a quick although belated recap of the weekend.  Won't you join us in October? Make sure to register with the early bird rate!  Details HERE

My helper Melissa and I will be so pleased to pamper you...because you deserve it!






No comments:

Post a Comment