Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Mother's Day to Me

This past weekend was a bit of a whirlwind but I was very grateful to have been recognized by my kids and husband.

When I got home from my girls getaway  I was greeted with these pretty flowers.

Then the following day we went for a family movie outing and then out to dinner at a restaurant of my choosing.  I chose a little Mexican family restaurant called Celito Lindo.  I love their food.  I feel like I could eat there at least once a week!  (I'm sure my waistline wouldn't thank me but the food is good! ) 

I was given this lovely handmade card stamped by my daughter: 


I don't know if I have ever put Melon Mambo and Soft Sky together but they look great! I love how she chose to make a gatefold card with the sentiment from the retiring Just Add Text Stamp Set  (browse all products on my online store) 


The family chipped in and bought me something that I didn't realize I needed until I went on the girls getaway last weekend: A Dymo Label maker! My friend Hattie who dropped in on the girls weekend insisted that this was a must have device. 


What is so awesome about this label maker?  It can make address labels for me!  It's true.  You'll start to receive thank you cards from me that are neatly addressed on these special labels. It's much faster than doing it by hand! It's also much neater than my messy scrawl! 

I spent the evening uploading addresses and printing labels.  I just feel that thank you card and Christmas card mailings are going to be easier from here on in!  I don't know if you can tell but I am very very very excited!!!!

The following day we went to church where there was a special service honouring women.  They had some of the men serving chocolates to the women on silver platters.  Very cute. 


I am very grateful for my husband and children who helped make the weekend special for me! 
Thanks for dropping in. 








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment