Sunday, May 7, 2017

Eastern Palace Bundles are here!



Stampin' Up! knows that we are chomping at the bit to see the new catalogue and get our hands on the new, beautiful product.  To help us be patient until June 1st, they have released an elegant bundle so we can start to play NOW!

To make it extra sweet when we purchase either of the 2 bundles, we will receive a free gift (which is new product from the catalogue)!

These special bundles and free gifts are only available in May.  Once the new catalogue comes out in June you'll have to pay for these gifts that are free now.

Check out the two bundle options on my store.  I am super excited that the new bundles include some of the new in colour ink colours!

Here's a super fast and easy card I made using the new stamp set and paper from this suite. The gold foil accents on this specialty paper are to die for!

Here is a swap card I received from Allison O using the new suite as well.
I like this card so much we might make it at Stamp Camp. 

Don't miss out on the Eastern Palace Suite while the free gifts are available this month only! Shop on my online store today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment