Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Inside the Lines Specialty Designer Series Paper: Watch it Wednesday


It's that time of year when I start to get really excited about the spring catalogue that will go live on Janaury 4th.  You are going to love the beautiful items in the spring catalogue...but what you will love even more is that with every $60 purchase you'll get a free sale-a-bration freebie as well!
This promotion called Sale-a-bration only runs until March 31st so it's very exciting!

Today's watch it Wednesday video shows off one of the free sale-a-bration items you can get with your $60 order in January.

It's just a little teaser to help you get excited about what is to come! There will be more teasers at my customer appreciation event on December 28th.  Don't forget to RSVP for that!

I was able to use this paper at the On Stage event last month so I know how fun it is (I'll post the card I made below)

Thanks for dropping in and enjoy the video!







No comments:

Post a Comment