Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Birthdays for Bluefields

Who need birthday cards?  Everyone!!!
Here's a great way to get 10 stunning birthday cards while enjoying an afternoon out AND making a difference.

My husband is once again heading out to Bluefields, Nicaragua to do service work with others from our church.  The entire team is participating in fundraising activities and my husband asked if I would consider a stampin' fundraiser.  Of course I agreed!  This 10 card Birthday card stamp a stack helps to support the work that the team will do in Nicaragua.

Here's all the details and I hope you can come and bring a friend!

Date: Sunday January 15th
Time: 2:30-5:30pm
Cost: $35  (includes all supplies to make 10 cards (2 of 5 designs)
RSVP deadline January 1st
Register to attend the event and make the cards or if you can't make it, you can still register and receive the finished cards.

Register today!  www.bluefields.eventbrite.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment