Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Card Class: More than just Cards

The first Monday of the month is technique class where we make cards while learning new and fun techniques.  Most of my stampin4fun club members come to technique class as they love to see different ways to use stampin' products.  (learn more about stampin4fun membership HERE)

We might get together to make cards but to me it's so much more.  Here's some photos from the most recent technique class earlier this month.

One of my Stampin4fun club girls, named Tasneem,  currently has about 20 people living in her home as she is housing several families of refugees from Syria.  I believe her husband is Syrian so it was a given that they would be helping as family members started arriving to Canada.
Knowing that it might be hard for her to get away while she has all those houseguests, I sent her some free class passes that she could use to bring some of her houseguests.  She told me how happy she was that she could come to class AND spend time with her relatives in a calmer environment without all the noise and kids running around.

It was so fun to watch the amazement of the new stampers.  The use of the Big Shot was a big highlight! Tasneem also told me that they were thrilled to discover partway through the class that they could take their cards home.  When they started they thought they were making the cards to give to me!  LOL LOL LOL!!!



Do you need a break from the stresses of life?  Do you want to come to a class to make something beautiful without having to worry about finding all the right supplies?  Come out to one of my regular classes!  Technique class is the first Monday of the month at 10am or 7pm and Sweet and Simple Card class is at 7pm on the last Thursday of the month.



The next technique class is November 7th! 

Come have fun creating with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment