Monday, September 19, 2016

Halloween Crafting Happiness

I love having crafting friends that I've met through being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  That's because they will email you up and say things like "I want to have a Halloween crafting party".  This is a perfect excuse for me to play with my halloween themed goodies I bought from the Stampin' Up! holiday mini catalogue.

I had seen a few different ideas on the internet so last week I decided to sit down and try making a cute wreath that I saw.

I didn't have any instructions.  I just tried to wing it and I think it turned out really cute! What do you think?


I had so much fun making it and then I felt so pleased with myself about the outcome that I hung it in my craft room and admired it...then I took pictures of it...  then I texted it to the friend who is hosting the party.  It was like I was on a high but it didn't involve any alcohol or drugs.  I felt great! 

This is the joy of crafting!  It's the pride that comes from creating something.  I can't wait until the halloween crafting party.  I know the girls are going to have a great time! 

Make sure you take time to do some crafting so you can feel the crafting high too!  It's great for mental health and is a lot cheaper than psychotherapy! 

If you need some inspiration come out to one of my classes.  Check out my events page
Thanks for popping in! 

2 comments: