Monday, August 29, 2016

Stamping with a Special guest

Last weekend was the much anticipated Build Your Benefits event with the Team.  We had a great time!  The event was filled with spirit, and inspiration and stamping and swapping.  Here's a few pictures!



Our special guest all the way from Calgary, Alberta was Dale Hampshire.  He is the Canadian Business manager.  I invited him simply because he's a great guy and loves to mingle with Canadian demonstrators.  I knew he would love Team S.T.I.C and Team S.T.I.C would love him.
He spoke a few words at the beginning of the day but otherwise he just soaked in the fun and learning just like everyone else.
I think he mentioned this was the first time he has ever stamped for such a long length of time.  He made 8 different cards! He really started to get in the swing of things when he changed up his card compared to the sample.  I don't know if you can see but his bear had early espresso coloured ears instead of my sample which had crumb cake coloured ears.

I decided to share this card with you for mojo Monday since the launch of the holiday catalogue is just a few short days away!  I hope this card gets you excited for the wonderful new products that are on the way!
A new catalogue is a reason to get excited!  I'm so excited that I've devoted Saturday September 24th as Stamp Camp day!  All attendees will get to make 10 different cards using the holiday mini product.  Everyone will also receive a swag bag of goodies and enjoy a delicious lunch.  There's always great raffle prizes too! 
The early bird deadline is this Wednesday! Only 6 spots left! 
Team S.T.I.C and Stampin4fun members get a $5 discount. 



No comments:

Post a Comment