Wednesday, August 3, 2016

How to make a photo card for Christmas

For this week's Watch it Wednesday, I wanted to share how I made a simple photo card in preparation for the Christmas season.
I had meant to share this as a demonstration at my Christmas in July class last week but completely forgot so I thought I would do a video.
This idea was inspired from a swap that I received last year from Georgia G.

I hope you enjoy this week's video! The supply list is below and don't hesitate to check out my online store.  Make sure to check back on my blog tomorrow as I share some photos from my Christmas in July class and share a tip that we used to help our embossed image pop!







Here's a bit of a close up on the elements.  I love the splatter of the gold wink of stella on the sentiment!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment