Monday, July 11, 2016

Some #mojomonday Memory Keeping

For today's #mojo Monday post I'd thought I'd share a scrapbooking layout using these three colours:
Tip Top Taupe, So Saffron and Night of Navy.
These three colours seem to work really well together.  The so saffron and tip taupe taupe and soft and smooth while the night of navy gives the pop of colour.


I CASE'd this layout from my friend and fellow demonstrator Lyssa Z. 

I love doing scrapbook layouts so that I can just print off some photos and drop them right onto the page.  I already have a plan for this layout.  My daughter just came back from her first overnight camp and she LOVED it and has been talking non stop about all she learned and the fun she had and the friends she made. We found a few pictures of her on the camp facebook page so I'm going to print them off and she can drop the photos in and do some journalling so she can remember her first overnight camp experience. 





I have been thinking a lot about memory keeping lately and I can't get around the fact that getting those photos out of our cameras and phones is so important.  It's amazing when I look back at the scrapbooks what I thought I'd remember but had forgotten if it's weren't for the photos and journalling. 

Learn about an easy memory keeping system that I'm dying to share. I've got three upcoming memory keeping events!
1.  Memory Keeping and More Class on July 18th.  No charge for this information session! You are totally going to have summer photos!  Learn what to do with them that doesn't take loads of time, creativity or money! RSVP HERE


2. Memory Matters Scrapbooking Class: Make 3 12X12 traditional scrapbook layouts so you can go home and drop your photos in. August 8th 7pm  RSVP HERE

3. Album in an Afternoon Class:  August 14th 1pm. Complete an album using your own photos.  Perfect for older kids and adults alike.  A productive afternoon and supplies are provided!  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment