Monday, June 27, 2016

Sweet sugarplum

Can't wait to share these cards with you. I have been really enjoying the new in colors. I just take the paper out and play. Let me show you two cards I've made with the sweet sugarplum color.
The first uses the baby bear stamp set. It is a three step stamp. The three images layer on top of each other to create an amazing lifelike image. It has such depth.  Okay...mine might be a little fuzzy but it was my first try! 
I started with the most solid image and the lightest color and proceeded from there. 
The ink colors I used were crumb cake, tip top taupe, and chocolate chip 
I let the stamped image take centre stage  and just added a bit of the new lace ribbon. So soft and perfect.



Here's the next card I made with sweet sugarplum. I needed to make a bunch of cards and decided to use the bliss and blooms dsp and the new badges and banners stamp set. 


Hope you enjoyed this sweet sugarplum inspiration and that it gets your stampin' mojo flowing.  Maybe you can try creating something with sweet sugarplum! 
Need to order some sweet sugarplum or anything else?  Check out my online store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment