Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Now that I'm back home, I thought I'd share some more photos from the final day at the Stampin' Up! onstage live convention.  The fun and friendship just continued on.


More prizes...

Dinner with wonderful friends.  The gentleman in the back is Dale Hampshire, manager of Stampin' Up! Canada.  I invited him to join our final evening dinner because he is so much fun to talk with and he loves demonstrator chatter.
He was also the talk of the convention since he came on stage rocking a hawaiian shirt and danced his heart out before his appointed job of announcing various recognition awards.
Us Canadian demonstrators were pretty proud as it was clear that he was one of the coolest stampin' up staff members around!

I was so happy to meet Hattie.  She had connected with me over email a while back and I was so happy to meet her in person as we share the common profession of Occupational Therapy.  It was so fun to talk with her.  We could talk about stamping and switch over to O.T. all in one conversation.

Alas, all good things must come to an end and I had to say farewell to On stage 2016.  There was a challenge to come up with a 6 month stampin' goal to add a new event each month.  I was trying really hard to come up with a goal but as you can see all I had was a blank piece of paper and chips.

I was so happy to return home to my craft cave and do some stamping.  It's practically torture to go to a stampin' convention and be surrounded by so much inspiration and not be able to sit down and start stamping whatever I want.

I was also happy to be home so I could see my daughter at her basketball game.  I missed her first game when I was away.  There was no way I was missing her next game!

As a perk of attending the convention, I was able to preorder some new catalogue product ahead of other demonstrators.  As you can see, I expedited my parcel and it just arrived earlier this week.  Somebody knew i would be very happy to receive this box.  Check out the happy face that someone drew!
Stay tuned, I'm sure I will be playing with the new goodies soon!


For this week's Watch it Wednesday, enjoy the highlights video.  If you don't blink, you'll see a message I wrote on the home office inspiration white board! 
Hope you can come enjoy some stamping with me soon!  Make sure to check out my events

No comments:

Post a Comment