Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pumpkin Pals Night

So I had this idea that I would have a casual evening with snacks on the last Sunday of the month to sit and complete the paper pumpkin kits with whoever wanted to come with their box. No charge.  Just a relaxing night with snacks.  For the past while I have been ordering two kits.  One for me, one for my daughter so of course she joined in pumpkin pals night as well.
Look what a productive night we had!  If you haven't yet become a subscriber, what are you waiting for?  The box of happiness is just waiting to be delivered to your door!
Check it out HERE and subscribe today. There's no long term commitment.  Just try it out then come and play at Pumpkin Pals night in November!



Want to see how cute October's box was? Check out the video for this week's watch it Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment