Sunday, October 25, 2015

Handmade Diwali Cards!

Someone called me up earlier this month asking if she could make Diwali cards with me.  I have never made Diwali cards but I'm not afraid to try something new.
I researched Diwali and tried to google image homemade diwali cards.  I don't think I saw anything using Stampin' Up! product which makes me feel like a pioneer.  Perhaps I am the first to blog about handmade Diwali cards using Stampin' Up! product?
How exciting!
I took a Saturday morning to sit down and play. From my research bright and glittery seem most appropriate for the occasion.

Here's one that I glittered up with the gold sequins and gold glimmer paper.  I felt like the Bohemian dsp had an Indian feel.

Here's another...this one I love because it's so shiny!  Shiny gold striped vellum, gold doilies, and red glimmer paper really make this card very eye-catching and bright! Check out the supply list for this card below and feel free to shop on my online store by clicking on any of the images.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I do private stamping parties and will design for whatever occasion you wish!  Contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment