Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Watch it Wednesday: No Bones About It Kids Can Craft Project

Kids Can Craft is in full swing!  We've definitely pumped up the crafting experience by making projects that involve more steps or different techniques.  The kids are becoming quite vocal now since the initial shyness with us and fellow campers has worn off.  The room of crafters can get pretty loud at times.  It's hilarious to hear kids who didn't know how to stamp before ask for their "dimensionals" .

This was my favourite project from today's animal themed day.  It's a box that can hold anything inside.  I decided to make some little tags to fit inside.



I believe the finished box is 3.25" x 3.25" x 1.25"


Enjoy today's Watch it Wednesday video where I show how to make this project.  I didn't show in the video but I used a sponge and rubbed some early espresso ink around the edges of the box and tags to give it more of a prehistoric look.  :-)



Like what you see?  Here's the supply list.  Don't forget to shop and take advantage of my Awesome August promotion! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment